Package Review Stats for the week ending November 23, 2007

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Thu Dec 4 18:44:49 UTC 2008

DT> What is the plan with Merge Reviews anyway ?

To process them as any other review.

DT> Is there a long term goal ?

To have them all reviewed.

DT> Can they only be done by certain people (I noticed that at least
DT> they are not suggested for beginner Packagers wanting to get
DT> sponsored) ?

Anyone who is sponsored can do package reviews.  People who are not
sponsored are welcome to make comments, but they cannot set the
flags.  This is no different than any other review ticket.

Separating out the merge reviews would only serve to focus less
reviewer time on them.  I personally tend to spend my time on the
non-merge reviews as those have a eager person attached to them who
would obviously like their package to be in the distro, but I try to
do an occasional merge review and there's no reason that someone else
couldn't have other priorities.

 - J<