Re: How to pack cron jobs?

Patrice Dumas пишет:
On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 11:11:29PM +0300, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) wrote:
May be, may be.
But return to initial my question - how I should pack cron jobs correctly? If crons independent from crontab, directories layout also depend from cron variant...
May be I must "Require /etc/cron.d" directly in my rpm?

Indeed.

Now if you rely on cron.hourly and so on and so forth, maybe you should
require crontabs.
I do not rely to /etc/cron.hourly or etc and for what I could require crontab if I need /etc/cron.d what is not them?

And crontabs could depend on /etc/cron.d.
Indeed? For what, if crontab is not uses it?

--
Pat