Re: BugZappers/HouseKeeping is a policy and seems incomplete

Patrice Dumas wrote:
On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 03:19:00PM -0800, Brennan Ashton wrote:
The only part of our housekeeping page that seems to be policy is the
EOL, was there another area that you were wanting in there as well?

I think that the use of FutureFeature should be in the policy. And also
the part about 'Tracker (Blocker) Bugs'.
Maybe something along:

When a fedora version is released, all the bugs entered against rawhide
are rebased against that version, except for those having the 'FutureFeature'
keyword.

And for the tracker bugs, simply a redirection to the corresponding Tracker (Blocker) Bugs section of HouseKeeping.
--

I added a bullet about Trackers.  FutureFeature was already there.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping#Rawhide_Bugs_Excluded_From_Rebase