Re: BugZappers/HouseKeeping is a policy and seems incomplete

On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 08:38:18PM -0800, John Poelstra wrote:

> I added a bullet about Trackers.  FutureFeature was already there.
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping#Rawhide_Bugs_Excluded_From_Rebase

That was not my point. My point is that these are Policy,, and should be
linked from th ePolicy section. Otherwise packagers who are not invloved
in bug triaging will never know about it (well they'll know because it
hits them, but they won't knwo that it is a policy).

--
Pat