FC10 Koji builds failing instantly with BuildrootError

Hi all,

I apologize if this has already been discussed, but searching around hasn't given me a clear answer. I've been attempting to do some Koji scratch builds that are no different than I have done in the past, but I'm suddenly getting this error message instantly afetr the package is uploaded:

FAILED: BuildrootError: error building package (arch x86_64), mock exited with status 1

My BuildRoot is the standard one given in the package builder docs and has worked for ages:

BuildRoot: %{_tmppath}/%{name}-%{version}-%{release}-root-%(%{__id_u} -n)

I'm guessing this has something to do with the breakout of /usr/src/redhat into ~/rpmbuild with FC10 since I'm not having the problem with FC9 builds, but I can't figure out how to resolve this problem properly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
-Dave
http://www.digitalruin.net