Re: More PATH fallout. Who decided this was a good idea?

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008, Jesse Keating wrote:

The bottom line is that we aren't making shadow-utils setuid root so that
--help works.  :)

Who's "we"?  Perhaps "we" shouldn't piss on Fedora in order to meet some
cert that I highly highly doubt any Fedora install will find useful.

This is an interesting one to me, too.

when did this decision get made?

-sv