Re: More PATH fallout. Who decided this was a good idea?

On Sat, 2008-12-06 at 13:07 -0500, Steve Grubb wrote:
> Nope, we took the perms away. Problem solved. :)

Er, you took the perms away from the one we ship, but not one that a
user can gather from the network, or copy in from elsewhere.  Surely
you'd want to audit any attempt at these things, not just from root
level users?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!