Re: More PATH fallout. Who decided this was a good idea?

On Sat, 2008-12-06 at 13:24 -0500, Steve Grubb wrote:
> On Saturday 06 December 2008 13:19:00 Seth Vidal wrote:
> > > No its actually quite good. By the way, we also get yelled at for not
> > > having Fedora locked down enough at install time. Its a constant
> > > tug-of-war between loosen it up and tighten it down.
> >
> > Yelled at by whom?
>
> By people wanting more secure systems.
>
> -Steve

Where is this yelling going on?  Where are the bug reports?  Where is
the public discussion about supposed problems in our install processes?
Where is the discussion with domain knowledge experts debating whether
or not the complaint has merit?  Where is the open and frank discussion?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!