mayavi - anyone interested in collaborating on packaging?

Hello,

http://code.enthought.com/projects/mayavi/

$subject

I already started working on it. The project is big and has a good
user base. Anyone interested in getting it into fedora and helping in
packaging would be greatly appreciated :). Please drop a mail off list
so that we can coordinate.

It needs Traits and Traits UI [1] to be in and I am about to finish these two.

[1] http://code.enthought.com/projects/traits/

--
Regards,
Rakesh Pandit