Re: The looming Python 3(000) monster

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Les Mikesell wrote:
Not sure it is something you want to copy, but I've had Mac laptops
refuse to start system updates because the battery was too low - and I
think even cell phones do that too.

PackageKit (at least gnome-packagekit, it might not be implemented yet in
kpackagekit) won't check for updates at all if you're on battery.

KPackageKit apparently does... at least, it did last night.

--
Matthew
"Do you do windows as well?"