Re: use fcron as default scheduler in Fedora?

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Patrice Dumas wrote:
If there is none, it uses /bin/vi. In fact I have sone a bit of
investigations and it uses, in pathnames.h _PATH_VI which is defined in
/usr/invlude/paths.h.

So it is a missing dependency, in my opinion.

No it's not. People may want to use an actually usable editor and not have
their system polluted with this relict of history.

I guess I should file bugs against cvs, sudo and fcron which all have
unnecessary Requires on vim-minimal.

I'd argue that vi should be a requirement on any unix-like system, just in case it is visted by a unix administrator that is also a relic of history.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com