Re: The looming Python 3(000) monster

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Matthew Woehlke wrote:
KPackageKit apparently does... at least, it did last night.

Then why didn't you file a bug?

Our default setup is NOT to do that, but KPackageKit sometimes forgets that
setting for whatever reason. It just did that for me too. It's clearly a
bug.

Because it's only "clearly a bug" to you? I don't particularly mind if my computer wants to tell me there are updates when I'm running on battery. If I wasn't reading this thread, I never would have thought anything of it.

I don't object to treating it as a bug, it's just that this behavior doesn't bother me :-).

--
Matthew
"Do you do windows as well?"