On Tue, 2008-12-09 at 04:55 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> push alone takes about 24 hours.

Not quite that long.  It's somewhere on the order of 6~ hours to
complete.  What I claimed is that with this kind of turn around, i
wouldn't expect there to be any more than one push per 24 hours, mostly
because I have to sleep at some point, and mirrors have to have time to
sync up before we flood them with more changes.

The rate of change in our updates repos is highly disturbing.  new
packages + tonnes of updates == huge amount of churn to consume.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!