Pavel Shevchuk wrote:
I agree to most of the letter, especially python daemons stuff and
plymouth, but do you know any better OS/distro? I've tried many and
fedora is one of the best things around, unless you want to spend all
your spare time maintaining custom LFS system.

Better for what? RHEL/Centos is better for many-year stability. Ubuntu is better for 'just working' most of the time. But the one that seems to have gone missing is one clearly evolving towards the 'next' RHEL.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell gmail com