Re: Seahorse is orphaned?

2008/12/8 Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com>:
> If they searched for keys or encryption keys or password keys or
> anything else in the description or summary they'd find the package,
> regardless of it's name.  How does one find say liferea to read RSS
> feeds?

I don't know... I've personally read so many freshmeat.net daily
summaries over the years that I recognize way to many project names.
I personally seldom do a search description or summary search. I can
usually find what I'm looking for by package name.  And if I can't
find it in the menus after I install it, I rpm -ql the package, find
the desktop file and then grep it looking for the menu entry info.  I
do things the absolute wrong way.

-jef