Re: Fedora QA ? - Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

On Tue December 9 2008, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> I'm also surprised to find discrepancies between Rawhide (just 1-2 weeks
> before F10 release) and F10 final. Such as a non-working PulseAudio.
> After every reboot, the mixer settings get messed up. Sometimes the
> PulseAudio mixer is not available at all. And worse, simple playback of
> audio files in Rhythmbox and Audacious (or even previews on the desktop)
> suffer from interruptions.

This is something that hit me, too. While F10 was not released, I booted a
live medium several times and sound worked there better than with F8 (A
soundcard I considered dead started working again), but then after I install
F10 Gold, I experience the same problems as you.

Regards,
Till