Re: arial narrow is broken since Fedora 8

Le Mar 9 décembre 2008 14:15, Julian Sikorski a écrit :

> I added a comment to freedesktop bug #18725, I'm not sure if it's the
> right one.

It's not the right one, and again please spend your energy lobbying
for a long term-fix in *every* upstream bugzilla instead of muddying
waters by asking to a return to the good old days which won't happen
as the technical context changed.

I know it's more work for you.

Life sucks.

--