Re: Server SIG - work areas

On Tue, Dec 09, 2008 at 01:00:05PM +0000, Mat Booth wrote:

> I don't think I understand this statement. Actually creating each RHEL
> release from a release of Fedora isn't going from bleeding edge to
> stability?

The creation of RHEL from fedora is going from bleeding edge to
stability, but RHEL is always stable. And following that move can only
be done for one fedora release, and not easily since RHEL in fact uses
more than one release (this was illustrated a lot on previous threads)
and then the move is not really public, and therefore not easy to follow.

That being said, I agree that for the fedora release that becomes more
or less RHEL there is much less relevance of a fedora LTS.

--
Pat