Re: New project, for fun and excitement: Offtrac!

On Tue, 2008-12-09 at 07:35 +0100, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

> Do you intend to bolt on all the bugzilla features on it too?
> Would not it be simpler if fedorahosted used bugzilla like everyone
> else?

Bugzilla doesn't give us easy to use milestones, nor source tracking,
nor a wiki, nor an rss feed of the project, nor a tie into the Fedora
accounts system.  So moving to bugzilla isn't really progress.

What I'm trying to do here is make some aspects of using trac easier for
folks, not just project owners but people who file tickets in track,
like say for package tagging requests, or blocks, or...

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!