Re: use fcron as default scheduler in Fedora?

Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com> writes:

> I'm not sure why a dependency on vim-minimal is truly that bad.

Because this kind of dependencies (features which do not belong to
package's core functionality) are always bad.  Cron can be used
completely without any kind of editor; e.g. when jobs are installed
by cfengine.

Perhaps we should add 'Requires: cfengine' instead of? ;)

Enrico