Re: Stalled "Merge Reviews" (Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 9:36 AM, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org> wrote:
> Not sure what your point was, other than making your long email even longer

I think the point is to..politely..remind us the merge reviews should
be completed.  Taking away more than that is probably not worthwhile.
I think we can all agree that we'd like the merges done.  The question
before us is, and has been, how do we motivate people to do that work?
 I'm just as culpable as anyone... I haven't even completed all the
reviews I started.

-jef