Re: Stalled "Merge Reviews" (Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Dnia 2008-12-09, o godz. 11:46:58 Orcan Ogetbil <orcanbahri yahoo com>
napisaƂ(a):

> Whenever someone decides to contribute to Fedora, (s)he should be encouraged
> to do at least one "Merge Review".
I would say that people new to the process and guidelines are not the best to
tell what is right or wrong with other packages.

Lam