Re: use fcron as default scheduler in Fedora?

>> I won't push this more, somebody else has to volunteer to make this
>> happen. I think it could be done in F11 and it should be a feature.
>
>Does fcron have the selinux context support that was added to cronie?
>
>joe

I just checked...

1) it does not support polyinstantiation.
2) It also does not send audit events based on denying a cron job.
3) Its pam settings do not support the audit system out of the box.
4) Its default pam settings need alignment with vixie-cron in general.

My guess is that fcron needs work to be able to use it in high security
environments.

-Steve