Let's leave fedora-devel-list off this sub-thread for all future replies, since we're talking about the one item on Robert's list that isn't technical in nature, and leave it on fedora-ambassadors-list where it belongs.

This should be the LAST email in this thread to include fedora-devel-list.

Check your headers before you hit send!

Thanks,
Max