Re: Who is "mriddle (a t) valueclick.com" ?

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Richard W.M. Jones (rjones redhat com) said:
I've wondered this for a while.  mriddle (apparently "Marc Riddle",
according to a quick Google search) gets emailed every time I update
many types of Bugzillas, particularly Review Requests.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email

See 'user watching'.

People can set up bugstalking filters to get e-mailed any time someone
else would be e-mailed.

Which can be useful when you've just sponsored someone for instance.

Paul.