On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 08:05:27 -0900,
  Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta gmail com> wrote:

> hmmm......I like that.  However that would still require having people
> consume updates-testing and reporting in bodhi.   Do we have enough
> people doing that? Do we have a good picture of how many are consuming
> testing right now?  If we got a ratio of the number of ips in the
> mirrormanager logs for updates-testing to updates-stable in say the
> last week of F9 mirrormanager activity we'd have a baseline
> understanding of the percentage of the base which is consuming
> testing.

I have updates-testing enabled but I am not typically going to notice
changes there unless something breaks. So you'll only get negative
feedback, not positive feedback via that route.

For packages that I am really interested in looking for changes in (for
say fixes to bugs I have reported), updates-testing is way too slow.
I just keep an eye on koji and pull updates from there when they show up for
what I am interested in and feedback typically goes into bugzilla.