Re: The looming Python 3(000) monster

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

Well, most of the active members of the Python SIG have chimed in on
this, and we're all channeling Frankie.

Now, I do believe this is an important subject and we do need to gauge
the impact Python 3000 has on Fedora, but I believe that we are grossly
unequipped to do so at this time. I'd like to revisit this topic in
about a year (perhaps sooner, depending on circumstances), but for now
everyone just relax.

Just to  be clear, does that mean no Python 3.0 in parallel either?

How do you expect people to modify and test their own code without a parallel install?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com