Re: Making updates-testing more useful

Without being able to know how to solve this problem, let me say as a enduser with only a small handful of bugs posted. I would more than likely setup all the machines I administer (~10) to do this if there seemed to be a quick and easy way to report breakage - and revert it.

I also know a handful of other linux users who have wondered how they could give back, without getting so immersed in stuff they don't understand... I told them about karma in bodhi or koji not knowing exactly where it was, and stated basically: 'I mean you may not know everything and may not be spending days and days helping, but every little bit you can give back makes a difference' This would definitely be an area where I could see more help coming from 'average' users.

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
Gnat Solutions, Inc