Re: [Ambassadors] Live CD & Localization (was: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora)

On Wed, 2008-12-10 at 15:40 -0500, Seth Vidal wrote:

> ?? The tracker can't track just the .torrent file?
>
> Which ticket is this?

I don't know the details.  It was a ticket somewhere in the Fedora
Infrastructure trac, assigned to dgilmore, about being able to use our
tracker to track torrents hosted elsewhere.  Dennis?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!