Re: [Ambassadors] Live CD & Localization (was: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora)

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008, Jesse Keating wrote:

On Wed, 2008-12-10 at 15:40 -0500, Seth Vidal wrote:

?? The tracker can't track just the .torrent file?

Which ticket is this?

I don't know the details.  It was a ticket somewhere in the Fedora
Infrastructure trac, assigned to dgilmore, about being able to use our
tracker to track torrents hosted elsewhere.  Dennis?

Dennis, if you know the right number, ping me about it - I can take it over.

-sv