new owner for emacspeak?

Is anyone here interested in taking over emacspeak?

Do many fedora users use it?

Emacspeak (Emacs Speech interface) has been in RHL, FC and Fedora, and is a pretty low maintainence package.  I took it on the same time I became Emacs and XEmacs maintainer long ago and still own it even though I don't maintain our emacs or xemacs packages any more.

Contact me if you are interested in taking over this package.

Jens