On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 04:04 +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> Or more direct: Why haven't they developed a set of tools related to
> detect packaging issues, such as NEVR conflicts, throughout all the
> years Fedora is around?

Probably because we're trying to cope with the near exponential growth
of software in Fedora, the desires of the community to carve it up in 50
different ways, the sheer volume of updates to attempt to push around,
assisting in large distro wide changes such as python-2.*, gcc, rpm,
etc... and much much more, all while taking heaping helpings of crap
from the likes of you.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!