On Thu, 11 Dec 2008, Kevin Kofler wrote:

Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
- My updates submit was left as it was... (I have to pull it down?)

You should have done it, but it's too late now.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter, yum will pick up the higher EVR from
Everything anyway.

Writing a plugin to exclude the latest version (if there are more than one) is not very difficult. It's just questionably useful.

-sv