Kevin Kofler wrote:
Bradley Baetz wrote:
A lot of them were zero-day 'new package didn't make the freeze so chuck
it in ASAP' updates. Again, you can argue that new packages don't break
anything, but it comes back to the 'what is fedora's goal' discussion
that happens whenever this discussion happens....

But why do you want to ban something which doesn't hurt?

I wasn't suggesting to ban new packages, just commenting on why the number was so high - my personal concern is with the level of updates and how frequently they break stuff.

Bradley