Kevin Kofler wrote:
Arthur Pemberton wrote:

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:19 AM, Stephen Warren

Alternatively (to a rolling distro), we could increase the frequency of
Fedora releases. It seems that the main reason people want the latest
stuff thrown into Fedora $latest is because they don't want to wait for
the next release in just 3 months time on average.
You keep saying this. Aren't the releases every 6 months?

Releases every 6 months => the wait is 6/2=3 months on average, 6 months
worst case (and I'd argue the worst case is what really counts here).

And yet, you suggest the only alternative to the too-fast push is to switch to RHEL or Centos. What's that do to your worst case if you think 6 months is too long?

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell gmail com