Arthur Pemberton wrote:

I would definitely say that waiting 6 months (I don't agree with this
lowball of 3 months) is too long for new and useful software. Taking
the example of OpenOffice, my windows machine has a more up to date
version of OO.org than my Fedora machines. I find this weird and
unfortunate.

But what, specifically, were you missing?

Personally, one of the reasons I upgraded to F10 before it was released was for office2007 support in openoffice 3. (I wish it wasn't, but....)

I've been using RH (and now fedora) as my main OS since version 5.<mumble> and I'm having trouble thinking of more than one or two features that I really wanted ASAP. Maybe I'm not adventurous enough? ;)

Bradley