On 2008-12-09, 14:32 GMT, John W. Linville wrote:
> Wireless wasn't on the list -- hooray!!!!
>
> Sorry, just needed some humor...

Did I tell you how much wifi sucks? And I am quite sure it is
*YOUR* fault!!!

On every other resume, I either manage to get to console fast
enough to modprobe -v -r iwl3945 and restart NetworkManager or
I end in the hard frozen notebook (Power off required).

Seriously, I will file a bug.

Matěj

(Did I forget to say that my wife's BCM4318 works like a charm?
THANK YOU)