Re: Fedora QA ? - Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Matej Cepl wrote:
> Even worse would be if you succeed and somebody would actually start to
> use it, because they would expect maintainers to take it into account.

Actually, they already do, and rightly so. It doesn't make sense to push
updates to stable when they're known to break things, figuring that out is
what updates-testing is for, if the feedback gets ignored, we can just as
well shut it down and push everything to stable. (No, I'm not suggesting
doing that. ;-) )

        Kevin Kofler