> I wouldn't. Let's not make Fedora a bureaucracy like Debian stable. It would
> immensely reduce its usefulness. People who don't want non-criticial
> updates should be using CentOS, not Fedora.

There is a big difference between critical only updates and what I would
rather see done in Fedora.  I'd like to see something closer to bugfix
only and self contained minor enhancements.  Major changes and wide
reaching changes are very destabilizing and when you release say F10
with a set of software that acts one way, maybe even document it, then
suddenly change the way that software works in an update, what does that
do to the documentation, any possible training, or any actual meaning to
the "release"?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!