Re: Making updates-testing more useful

2008/12/11 Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>:
> What about the attached mockup? This would tell people there are updates
> available, but not configured. Comments welcome.

I think that's an interesting approach to communicating the existence
of testing.

I would appreciate some text which invited them to enable the
corresponding repository to help with testing and an Amazon patented
One-Click way of enabling testing if they so choose in that dialog.  I
also want a pony if you weren't already aware.

-jef