Re: Installing from Live CD is the new black?

> Is it just me or doesn't everybody make their installs off the Live CD
> these days?

I do kind of wish everyone used live CDs, but that's probably never
going to be the way it works.

> And I cannot switch to say harddisk or netinstall either, none of that
> works as it should.

This is likely due to the changes I made in how we find the install.img.
Please refer to my other post in this thread, which references the
install guide.

- Chris