Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell gmail com> wrote:
No, it is just the way fedora works, randomizing fixes and breakage into the
same repository over the same time intervals.

As someone who researches the dynamics of stochastic processes I take
issue with the simplistic use of the word random.

Do you have a better explanation of why an update that changed (and broke) scsi device detection entered the update repository late in FC6's life? That feature clearly wasn't needed on any machine that was already running, and clearly wasn't tested on a variety of hardware before being pushed. From this side of the repo it looks random.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com