Re: Server SIG - work areas

Mat Booth wrote:
On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Benny Amorsen wrote:
PS Ponies. Why doesn't Fedora provides ponies?

Because they're too big to fit in the bikeshed. ;-)

No they aren't. We're talking about /ponies/, not clydesdales :-). (And even if they are, that just means we need to build a bigger bike shed. To think! We spend so much time arguing about the color that we've been ignoring the much (if you'll excuse the pun) bigger problem of what size to make it!)

--
Matthew