Fedora QA ? - Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 20:54:33 UTC 2008

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:40:46 +0100, Ralf wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 09:27 -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:
> > Matej Cepl wrote:

> > > IMNSHO we should get rid of it
>
> +1. It's superfluous.

The positive votes are superfluous. This voting method only draws the
attention of users who want to speed up the release of updates, because
they can't get enough. Fedora without hundreds of updates every week
seems to be boring.

The pkgdb "list of open bugs" feature is superior anyway:

  http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/SOURCE_RPM_NAME_HERE

All we need is a convenient way to tag update tickets in bodhi with
bugzilla ticket numbers. Else packagers continue to ignore problem
reports in bugzilla and push pending updates to stable.