Re: yum --skip-broken update by default?

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Seth Vidal (skvidal fedoraproject org) said:
1) People who have dependency problem won't see them anymore.
b/c we need to get the dep problems reported, too.

Then you also enable by default the yum-email-dep-problems-to-fedora-devel
plugin.

Bill

Hmmm, I'm not sure exactly what kind of repository information you can query from a yum plugin, but this plugin would need to be fairly specific to the fedora repositories and would need to ignore dep-problems on peoples on-site mirrors and such. Otherwise we'd get a lot of bugs filed, caused by the use of such repos.

/Thomas