Re: Fedora QA ? - Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 8:56 AM, James Antill <james fedoraproject org> wrote:
>  No, what you really want is your package manager integration so you can
> say:
>
> 1. "You searched for FOO", there is version 1-1 in your Fedora release
> version 1-2 has been in testing for X days and has Y karma, and version
> 2-1 is in "rawhide" but is installable with no / Z number of required
> packages.
>
> 2. I noticed that FOO package just crashed, there is an update available
> in testing which fixes these BugZillas:
>
> 12234666 - Random crashes when doing XYZ

I dont want it to say all that.  In fact I'd be fine if there was
another dbus agent which testers could choose to install which
provided detailed information like that which listened to PK messages
on the bus.

For right now, I just want a nag reminder that I have packages from
testing installed that could use some karma love. Because from my own
experience that is what I feel I need to push feedback back into
bodhi.

-jef