2008/12/11 Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com>:
> On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 22:24 +0100, Till Maas wrote:
>> Except that Rawhide is not as usable as the current Fedora release we
>> have.
>
> With everybody treating the current Fedora release as a thinly veiled
> rawhide, it's not very usable either.

I find Fedora as if both useful and useable. But if the majority
doesn't and want to slow things down fine. All I'm saying is, once
this decision is come to, don't quietly do this and have people like
myself wondering what happened to all the updates.

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )