Packaging dtds

Hiyas,

I would like to package a dtd for a package of mine: pam_mount. It has an xml
config file that has this dtd line:

<!DOCTYPE pam_mount SYSTEM "pam_mount.conf.xml.dtd">

Where do I now have to install the dtd? Is it
/usr/share/xml/dtds/pam_mount/pam_mount.conf.xml.dtd? I guess I will also have
to create some XML catalog file, probably with xmlcatalog to make xmllint find
the dtd automatically. This seems to work:

# for /etc/catalog and xmlcatalog
Requires:         xml-common
Requires(post):   xml-common libxml2
Requires(postun): xml-common libxml2

%post
/usr/bin/xmlcatalog --noout --add "rewriteSystem" pam_mount.conf.xml.dtd
file:///usr/share/xml/pam_mount/dtds/pam_mount.conf.xml.dtd /etc/xml/catalog
&> /dev/null || :

%postun
if [ $1 = 0 ]; then
/usr/bin/xmlcatalog --noout --add "rewriteSystem" pam_mount.conf.xml.dtd
file:///usr/share/xml/pam_mount/dtds/pam_mount.conf.xml.dtd /etc/xml/catalog
fi

If this is good, I will suggest to include this in the Guidelines or add it
somewhere else in the wiki. Or is there already some guidance that I did not
find?

Regards,
Till