Re: Installing from Live CD is the new black?

> Jesse Keating wrote:
> > The setup for harddrive or network iso has changed, such that you now
> > need an images/ directory with the install.img file within it at the
> > same level as the directory of your isos.  We no longer crack open the
> > isos in loader to find a image to use to bring up anaconda.
>
> May I ask why?

That's for the anaconda team, but mostly I think it was moving all the
code that handled these sorts of things out of the loader (c) and into
stage2 (python) so that they can be handled better.  Anaconda devs would
have to clarify.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!