Re: use fcron as default scheduler in Fedora?

2008/12/11 Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com>:
> If your software does the same, but is hard coded to fall back
> to /usr/bin/nano, then that's fine, you'll have a requirement on nano.

My point is...if its arbitrary and the call out is really just for any
editor...why not just have all the same default fallbacks so all the
proggies can share the same fallback.

If the upstreams really really cared about vi being there
specifically, there'd be a build time check.

-jef